At the LPNABC AGM on April 26th, membership voted to amend the bylaws to add a new position to the Board of Directors, Indigenous Councillor. This Councillor will serve as a voice for Indigenous LPNs in B.C. and supports the desire of the LPNABC to develop strong Indigenous nursing leadership in response to Canada’s Truth and Reconciliation Report. The Indigenous Councillor will first serve on the Board of the LPNABC, and will then become a Councillor sitting on the LPN Council.
Click here to view the candidates for LPN Indigenous Councillor
Advanced Nursing Foot Care Intensive
March 12-17, 2018
- Intensive 6-day course is designed to provide RNs, RPNs, LPNs and NPs with the principles, knowledge and skills necessary for a career as a Foot Care Nurse(FCN).
- Benefit from a multidisciplinary team of experienced professionals.
- Daily clinical experience with actual foot care clients.
- Follow Best Practice Guidelines and evidence-based practice.
- Instrument management and sterilization protocols.