LPNABC’s AGM is open to the members and public at no charge.
What happens at the AGM?
TThe AGM is an opportunity for members, stakeholders and the public to hear about LPNABC business. We present information on the previous year through:
- Financial statements
- A reports from the Executive Board
- PN Canada Report
Registrants may propose resolutions to the Board at an AGM.
- You send it to LPNABC 30 days before the date of the AGM.
- The resolution complies with LPNABC’s Bylaws.
- The resolution is within the areas identified in the Duty and Objects of an Association.
- The resolution is related to LPNABC’s Mission, Vision and Values.
LPNABC will post any resolutions meeting the above criteria on their website for members to review. Then, these resolutions are presented at the AGM.
Members attending the AGM vote on whether to adopt a resolution. The Board accepts all adopted resolutions guiding future board meeting.
- Bylaws Revision – Motion to reorganize LPNABC to LPN Council.
- Appointment of Secretary position
Interested in attending the AGM? Please register at: email@example.com
*Please indicate if you will be attending in person or via teleconference.