Petition – Reduce BCCNP Fee increase for LPNs om 2019
Sign TODAY!! the Link to the Petition that was started to bring our voice to BCCNP Board Members who passed the motion to increase our fees again.
Here is the link: Sign the Petition !
LPNs exemplifying LPNs in BC, LPNs petitioning for LPNs in BC
No one listening to you?
- LPNABC has been your voice for over 67 years
Wondering about your future?
- LPNABC mandate is Progressive, Positive Change and Lobbyist for LPNs
Numbers SPEAK! Join LPNABC, it is FREE!
LPNABC exists through members supporting the organization so that we can advocate, attend meetings, send letters and attend regular committee meetings such as the following:
- Minister of Health – we are invited because LPNABC has a reputation that we are clear, accurate and strong advocates regarding LPNs scope of practice, current practice issues, barriers and need for support. We are invited to meet with the ministry and their support staff based on your reputation, this comes from being an LPN and being able to speak to the current issues.
- PN Articulation Committee – LPNABC has sat at this very important table for over 25 years, since it was organized as education is one of our main mandates. This committee is where all the educators come together every 6 months for a full day to meet and review the PN curriculum, the PN programs and other matters.
- BCCNP (formally CLPNBC) – LPNABC meets with the college on a regular basis to encourage removal of limits that are not necessary based on education, training and skills eg: LPNs are able to initiate Oxygen without a physician’s order. The LPNABC wrote many letters, attended meetings submitted numerous consultation reports with evidence from the PN Curriculum to finally achieve recognition that this was a pre-existing skill, we continue to promote that current practicing LPNs do not need L&C.
- Canadian Nurses Association (CNA) – LPNABC has been a long-time advocate for LPNs to be included in the membership, we were finally successful in June 2018, We also have been striving for LPNs to have Specialty Certification through CNA, which also has finally been achieved as the new LPN Gerontology Certification will be launched November 1, 2019 and we are partners in making this happen!
We are the LPN Association, we are working with stakeholders representing LPNs in BC, and our work relies on you! Actual membership, Numbers Count! We have made this as easy as possible as it is now FREE! To become a member of LPNABC. Help us continue to strive to be the LOUDEST voice.
Please tell your LPN colleages to join as well. We want to make the difference as change needs to come! Join today! (www.lpnabc.ca/membership/)
Download and Print a Poster
Display our poster at your worksite and show your support for LPNABC!
LPNABC – 4 Reasons to Join Today! (2018)
BC Care Provider Association (BCCPA) is inviting LPNs and RNs to tell them why they chose a career in seniors care and what is rewarding about t. Feedback on the survey will be used to help get more people employed in BC’s seniors care sector, which will improve the delivery of care and provide relief from stress and burnout. The ten minute survey closes on August 31. The results from the survey will be anonymized, which means that answers will not be linked to individuals in any way. As a thank you for completing the survey,
BCCPA is offering an opportunity to win one of three coffee cards. Take the survey now: http://bccare.ca/caretowork