Advanced Nursing Foot Care Intensive
March 12-17, 2018
- Intensive 6-day course is designed to provide RNs, RPNs, LPNs and NPs with the principles, knowledge and skills necessary for a career as a Foot Care Nurse(FCN).
- Benefit from a multidisciplinary team of experienced professionals.
- Daily clinical experience with actual foot care clients.
- Follow Best Practice Guidelines and evidence-based practice.
- Instrument management and sterilization protocols.
- Course is 95 hours, on-going registration
- The next regular intake is March 12th and upcoming Clinical to be held on May 4, 5, 6th 2018
PEDEd offers an online Advanced Nursing Foot Care course to meet the needs of the active and enterprising nurse looking for a new career! Our PEDEd course is comprised of a comprehensive on-line theory course followed by our clinical tailored to meet your needs, putting all the theory and knowledge together. For practicing foot care nurses, our course is a great refresher to update your knowledge and skills! Email email@example.com for more information.
Visit www.peded.ca to find out who we are!
Check out our course sampler: www.pededucation.com