Advanced Nursing Foot Care Intensive
March 12-17, 2018
- Intensive 6-day course is designed to provide RNs, RPNs, LPNs and NPs with the principles, knowledge and skills necessary for a career as a Foot Care Nurse(FCN).
- Benefit from a multidisciplinary team of experienced professionals.
- Daily clinical experience with actual foot care clients.
- Follow Best Practice Guidelines and evidence-based practice.
- Instrument management and sterilization protocols.
- Course is 95 hours, on-going registration
- The next regular intake is March 12th and upcoming Clinical to be held on May 4, 5, 6th 2018
PEDEd offers an online Advanced Nursing Foot Care course to meet the needs of the active and enterprising nurse looking for a new career! Our PEDEd course is comprised of a comprehensive on-line theory course followed by our clinical tailored to meet your needs, putting all the theory and knowledge together. For practicing foot care nurses, our course is a great refresher to update your knowledge and skills! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Visit www.peded.ca to find out who we are!
Check out our course sampler: www.pededucation.com
General Ophthalmology Practice & Surgical Facility
Fraser Valley Cataract and Laser Centre (FVCL) is a comprehensive ophthalmology practice and surgical facility located in south Surrey, co-founded in 2013 by Dr. Gabriel Chu and Dr. Joseph King. As a state-of-the-art medical and surgical facility, we stay current in diagnostic and surgical procedures and continually endeavor to provide our patients with the highest quality of care. Our staff includes a nationally-recognized team of specialized ophthalmologists who have vast clinical experience in a wide variety of eye surgical services.
We are looking for LPNs to join our facility to work in our cataract operating room.
The candidate MUST have their Peri-operative certificate in addition to enjoying working in a fast-paced environment and have a great ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
Ideally, the candidate would have ophthalmology experience although we will provide training.
We operate on a variety of weekdays as well as on Saturdays.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If this isn’t for you, but sounds perfect for someone you know, please forward this posting to them!
Click here for more information.