LPNABC’s AGM is open to the members and public at no charge.
What happens at the AGM?
The AGM is an opportunity for members, stakeholders and the public to hear about LPNABC business. We present information on the previous year through:
- Financial statements
- A reports from the Executive Board
- PN Canada Report
Registrants may propose resolutions to the Board at an AGM.
- You send it to LPNABC 30 days before the date of the AGM.
- The resolution complies with LPNABC’s Bylaws.
- The resolution is within the areas identified in the Duty and Objects of an Association.
- The resolution is related to LPNABC’s Mission, Vision and Values.
LPNABC will post any resolutions meeting the above criteria on their website for members to review. Then, these resolutions are presented at the AGM.
Members attending the AGM vote on whether to adopt a resolution. The Board accepts all adopted resolutions guiding future board meeting.
- Bylaws Revision – need to strike a Bylaw Committee to review and update LPNABC bylaws to meet the new Society Act (deadline November 18, 2018).
- LPNABC Members at Large – the need to review the work of the members at large as there is new process under development for LPNs Certification through CNA (Canadian Nursing Association)
- Appointment of 1st Vice President
Interested in attending the AGM? Please register at: email@example.com
*Please indicate if you will be attending in person or via teleconference.